The Ebon Mod for Minecraft
specifies in adding an array of items around the "ebon" theme, that is: Kill mob, get items, craft thing, get better thing. With this mod, zombies will be more useful by dropping stuff that actually helps. Later on the Tech Tree you start to become a necromancer as you master spells and more!
The Configuration file for this mod is located in /.minecraft/vazkii/config/ebon.cfg, it will only be there after you installed the mod(and Forge + Vazcore) and ran the game at least once. Requirement: Installation: Installing Forge:
- Open your Minecraft launcher.
- Open the " Options" menu near the "login" button
- Use the link in the Options menu to open the .minecraft directory
- Navigate to the bin folder.
- Open minecraft.jar and the Forge version you downloaded with appropriate archive software. (i.e WinRAR, 7-Zip)
- Drag all contents from Forge into the minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF folder from the minecraft.jar
- Close both minecraft.jar and Forge download.
- Go back to the .minecraft directory.
Installing The Ebon Mod:
- While inside the .minecraft directory, create a new folder titled "mods", assuming there isn't one already.
- Drag and drop the entire VazCore .zip file into the mods folder. (Do not extract the contents of the .zip)
- Drag and drop The Ebon Mod.zip file into the mods folder. (Do not extract the contents of the .zip